How to make money writing online part time

How to make money writing online part time

Tips, opportunities to make money:Make money online demo app and reliable
Tang Yishu quickly said, “Wait, Senior. I’ll get a notebook.”

She quickly stood up and left the office. A moment later, she returned with a laptop.

Tips, opportunities to make money:How to do online work part-time typing and money list
Pei Qian nodded. Yes, a good memory is better than a bad pen. It was always right to remember things clearly.

The gaming platform might be rather casual but some basic rules still had to be explained to Little Tang.

These rules could ensure that the gaming platform could hide it for a longer time and burn more money.

“First, we have to register a new company. Tengda will invest through Dream Realization Ventures and take up 70%!o(MISSING)f the shares. The remaining 30%!w(MISSING)ill be held by all the core employees of the new company.”

“Do not reveal the relationship between this company and Tengda, and do not associate it with Tengda’s various industries.”

“For example, don’t publish Tengda’s games, don’t go on TPDb’s website, don’t do joint publicity with Tengda’s surrounding industries, and so on.”

“It’s not just you. All the employees on the platform have to remember this.”

“As for why… don’t ask for now. You’ll understand in the future.”

Pei Qian had thought about how to cut off the connection between the new industry and Tengda for a long time.

Tengda’s funds had to enter these industries.

It would be easier to be exposed if it was a fully-funded subsidiary, but what if it was a company that Dream Realization Ventures invested in?

Tips, opportunities to make money:Game online making money software
That would be relatively easy to hide!

For example, Che Rong’s Star Bird Fitness and other companies that Dream Realization Ventures had invested in… Most people would not regard them as Tengda departments.

After all, Dream Realization Ventures was not picky about investing. There were too many companies that they had invested in, and there was no lack of companies that performed averagely.

Wouldn’t it greatly reduce the risk of being discovered if he hid the new industry in Dream Realization Ventures?

If he were to deliberately instruct all his employees to keep it a secret, just like Qiu Hong’s Destitution Plan back then, the chances of being discovered would be further reduced.

TPDb was a hidden danger. After all, it had an employee entrance that could be found by Tengda’s various departments. However, it would not appear on TPDb’s website if it was not a fully-funded subsidiary.